Sunday, January 10, 2010

Spaghetti and Beanballs

Growing up my family used to eat spaghetti about once every two weeks. If we were lucky we would get to visit Grandma's house for spaghetti and meatballs made from her very own homegrown and canned tomatoes. I am yet to discover anyone who can make spaghetti and meatballs better then my Grandma.



This was a hard dish to give up when I decided to become vegetarian and although I do cheat once in awhile I have found other methods to making spaghetti and meatballs. This is one of them and after making this recipe once I find myself craving the comfort of this meal whenever I am too hungry to think of a new dish to try!

As this is yet another Veganomicon recipe I am unable to provide you with the details of this recipe but again urge you to borrow this cookbook from the library or put it on your birthday wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment