Saturday, January 30, 2010

Yam Latkes

Those of you who regularly visit my blog have probably begun to notice that I am drawn to pancake recipes. I have discovered many different ways to name a pancake especially since my boyfriend rolls his eyes every time he sees me dropping balls of batter into a frying pan while explaining to him that a latke is nothing like a pancake! Unfortunately he is an information seeker and will actually drag me to a Wikipedia article to back up his case of the pancake. Anyways, they always turn out in the end and I know he secretly loves them! One of the things I like most about pancakes is how presentable they are.

If your going to attempt this recipe and I definitely recommend that you do, make sure to make a dip or sauce to accompany them as they are really dry otherwise. I made a yogurt tahini sauce to go with this batch of latkes.

No comments:

Post a Comment